The PMC Export Training Lab welcomes you to its Training Lab for internationalization.
From here we will introduce a series of guidelines for companies interested in exploring the foreign trade environment, after which we will do warm-ups in order to be prepared to the field.
A simple training program will whet your appetite for a serious, structured and in-depth study of what is necessary to enable companies to compete globally. Why companies should approach internationalization, what to do to figure out if a company is ready and how to bridge the gaps; which are the markets to choose from and how to evaluate them.
Then there will be training, logistics, financial aspects, trading strategies and much more at the PMC Laboratory:
- The reasons to internationalize the company
- Preliminary “check-up”
- Solid financial footing
- Classify your products
- Select the markets
- Where to find information
- Selection of in the market entry methods
- Finding partners
- Evaluation of the cultural aspects
- International Products and pricing policies
- Legal Considerations
- Country Risk
- Taxation and other administrative aspects
- Export Documentation
- Financial risks, payment methods and foreign trade
- Paving the path to sustainable growth
- International marketing, business missions and sectorial trade fairs
- Internet and foreign trade
- Sales Management Project
The PMC Coaches are ready. Are you?
Follow us. One training session at a time.