The development of a business plan for a company is an opportunity to enhance and reinforce its identity.
Sometimes redesigning is necessary. The trigger may be an idea of the entrepreneur, an opportunity offered by the market, or a requirement that becomes more pressing: experimental projects, exploration of new market segments, business partnerships or restructuring a wider range of sales networks. Every time a company moves to meet a need, it undertakes a business action.
PMC deals with commercial actions as projects, customizing the approach according to the peculiarities and the reference sector, always keeping in mind the three basic pillars:
· A clear and measurable goal;
· Consistency of cash flows with the aim and actions;
· Commitment to the company’s internal and external actors.
According to PMC, teamwork, constant dialogue, progressive measurement of improvements and performance are essential characteristics for the realization of a winning business plan.
How PMC can help?
· Analysis of business and strategic objectives;
· Competitor benchmarking and pricing analysis;
· Sales budget preparation, business cases and business plans;
· Penetration strategies: identification;
· Development of sales channels and new markets;
· Development of synergic actions with partners;
· Development of project reports and presentations;
· Project team coordination;
· Analysis and Management of Strategic Accounts, also for individual negotiations.
We are team players. PMC is part of a project team aimed at the development of the commercial action.